Learn how to make this wonderful Buffalo Ranch Stuffed Chicken in simple steps. I made this meal with spicy buffalo sauce, cheese filling, and a homemade ranch dressing.
If you know how to make ranch, then preparing these recipe will be a easy for you.
I mostly make these buffalo stuffed for dinner. It’s simple and saves time. I know you would like the recipe, once you try it.
Ingredients for making Buffalo Ranch Stuffed Chicken
Salt and Pepper (optional)
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
4 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
½ cup grated cheddar cheese
1 packet ranch seasoning
1/2 cup buffalo sauce
1 tablespoon fresh parsley (optional but I highly recommend!)
Use Ranch or blue cheese dressing, for serving.
Tools used for these Recipe
The following essential tools are what you would need to make these yummy recipe.
- kitchen Knife to cut the chicken breast.
- Cutting board for placing the chicken on top.
- You will need grater for grating the cheese.
- Small bowl for mixing the chicken.
Directions for making Buffalo Ranch Stuffed Chicken
I gust you know where to buy chicken breast in your area. After buying the type of chicken you will need for these meal preparation, wash it and keep aside.
Mix up the cheesy filling and also set aside. Grate cheddar and make your own ranch seasoning if you can. Then, using your hand, cut the chicken into 2-3 inch pocket so that the ingredient can enter very well. You are actually doing these for the cream cheese mixture.
Since you have finished cutting the chicken breast to form a little pocket, Stuff all the mixed cream cheese, grated cheddar, and ranch seasoning in the pocket so that all the ingredients will enter the chicken very well. About two-three tablespoons per chicken breast.
You can use more or less blue cheese. The good thing about these blue cheese is that if you really like the taste, you can always add more.
After filling the chicken breasts with the cream cheese mixture, brush some buffalo sauce over the top and put them in the oven. These will take about 20 to 25 minutes to cook. While these buffalo chicken is still in the oven, you can just brush more buffalo sauce on top every 10 minutes to keep it moist.
Buffalo Ranch Stuffed Chicken
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- ½ cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 packet ranch seasoning
- 1/2 cup buffalo sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley
- Serve this recipe with ranch or blue cheese dressing.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Put the chicken breasts on a cutting board and use a sharp knife to cut open and make a pocket into the side of each breast, being careful not to cut all the way through. Set chicken aside.
- Add the ranch seasoning, cream cheese, and the cheddar, to a small bowl and stir well to mix together.
- Spoon the cream cheese mixture evenly into a piece of chicken.
- Put the chicken in the baking dish and brush carefully with the buffalo sauce.
- Allow it to bake for 25 minutes, ensuring you brush it with additional sauce in every ten minutes.
- Sprinkle freshly chopped parsley and ranch or blue cheese dressing before serving it.
Nutrition Information:YIELD: 4 SERVING SIZE: 1 breast
Amount Per Serving:CALORIES: 300 TOTAL FAT: 21g SATURATED FAT: 10g TRANS FAT: 0g UNSATURATED FAT: 10g CHOLESTEROL: 82mg SODIUM: 1615mg CARBOHYDRATES: 6g FIBER: 0g SUGAR: 3g PROTEIN: 20g